[[.blOggiE .]]
Saturday, April 23, 2005
tot life would b better after moving up to the 17th floor, well..it's nt as gd as i hav expected. On the 2nd dae thr, i was barked at by the asshol;e, so sianz lor..juz coz of the small matter, stats, she acted lyk the end of the world, screaming away at the top of her voice early in the morning, totally spoiled mi dae. Irritating!!!!!
I can't believe i'm so damn careless, todae went back to the office, chk mi payroll using the com, printed it out, n i juz place it on the table lyk tt, 4got to lock it in mi drawer or bring it home. Juz hope that no one c it lor. n i even placed 2 CDs on top of mi com. OMG, tink mon i better go thr early, to chk on mi stuffs, somemore, i'm nw sitting right at the front and lotsa ppl will b passing by mi desk..shit...
haiz..totally no mood 2 blog....
Mcfly's All about You[Danny:]
It's all about you
([Tom:] It's about you)
It's all about you, baby
([Tom:] It's all about you)
It's all about you
([Tom:] It's about you)
It's all about you
[Tom:]
Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew.
So I told you with a smile 'It's all about you'
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me to,
Say 'If you make my life worthwhile, it's all about you'
[Danny:]
And I would answer all you're wishes, if you asked me to.
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you.
Yeah...
[Solo]
[Danny & Tom:]
And I would answer all you're wishes, if you asked me to.
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles,
Yes you make my life worthwhile,
So I told you with a smile...
It's all about you.
[Danny:]
It's all about you
([Tom:] It's about you)
It's all about you, baby
([Tom:] It's all about you)
It's all about you
([Tom:] It's about you)
It's all about you
Reminiscing stops at |7:17 PM|