[[.blOggiE .]]
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
todae, i came home early 2 c doc ..coz i almost gt a serious lung infection after coughing too hard for months when i'm small..too scared for dis kind of thingys liao..taking a half dae mc after went 2 c the company panal doc..well..he reallie sux lor..he's so naggy n stingy..i juz ask him do i nid 2take ani antibiotics..n he started 2 give mi a whole theory of wat antibiotics will do to the body and all the viruses..then he said he'll give mi some drowsy medicine..n he din wan 2 give mi ani mc at lst..until i asked him.."u giving mi drowsy med rite? n u asking mi 2 have lotsa rest..hmm..do i nid ani MC?" wth..n after i took the med..1-2 hours, i felt damn sleepy even when watching TV and take a 3 hours nap..lucky, i took a half-dae MC..can't imagine i sleeping in the office while working..
liverpool won!!!yeah...btw, heard tj won the bball tournament..hmm..nt bad sia
dis sat gg ntu BSB open dae..hope it'll turn out okie..n i'll b able to clear all mi doubts on tcm n biomedical course..
A slow song from simple plan..it's nicey
SIMPLE PLAN - UNTITLED
I open my eyes
I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I’m lying here tonight
And I can’t stand the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t stand the pain
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Everybody’s screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I’m slipping off the edge
I’m hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can’t explain what happened
And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done
No I can’t
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Reminiscing stops at |6:39 PM|