[[.blOggiE .]]
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Took mc todae..
Basically, juz dun feel lyk gg to work animore, no mood is one reason, another is juz dun wan step into the horrible, terrible atrocious place. Hate that place. Hate the bitches there. Hate the corpse smell there.
Can't wait for friday to cum, last dae of work.
Went watch War of the Worlds with edwin todae. i juz luv Steven Spielberg's films, his movies are excellent, both the sound and vision effects are extraordinary. Certainly, War of the World is damn nice, exciting, and definitely worth watching. Just can't imagine how would i react if aliens really attack our planet, tink i'll juz die there, bet i won't be as strong as dose who fought bravely for their survival. However, the ending is kind of..hmm..unexpected? and anti-climax?. We thought the soldiers and Tom Cruise will cont to fight against all the aliens, yet, it turned out that, the aliens juz can't survive on its own on earth as dey do nt have the immune system that we human beings have, dey'll eventually wiped out wif or without the soldiers fighting them. Of course, some of the parts are really touching and i almost cried, lyk the scene when Tom Cruise tried to stop his son from joining the army to fight the aliens, and when Tom Cruise thought he had lost his son, the looks in his eyes, the tears in his eyes, the yi yi bu she in his eyes is so touching. Undeniably, Tom Cruise is as shuai as ever, despite his age..hmm..y some ppl juz still have such gd looks even when dey are aging? hmm..
Come to tink of it, it has been almost 2 years liao, but i just can't ignore it. I have been telling myself and everyone that we are juz gd frenz, telling myself and others hundred millions of times that i don't like him, but i found out that, i just can't control my feelings. Everytime i see him, i tok 2 him, i tried to treat him like normal frenz, lyk hw i treat my other frenz. I can't..i just feel myself crawling back to him.I can't b my crazy self in front of him lyk myself in front of others.
Our interest juz clashed. We have totally different thinkings, aims, etc.Recently, i just can't stand him being mcp. I hate it. Maybe coz i'm FCP? ya, i admit i'm. That's y, how can a MCP and FCP b tgt?
Backstreet Boys - Crawling back to youEverybody knows that I was such a fool to ever let go of youBaby I was wrongYeah I know I said we'd be better off aloneIt was time that we moved onI know I broke your heart, I didn't mean to break your heartBut baby here I amBanging on your front doorMy pride spilled on the floorMy hands and knees are bruised and I'm crawling back to youBegging for a second chanceAre you gonna let me in?I was running from the truth and now I'm crawling back to youI know you're in there and you can make me waitBut I'm not gonna waitIt's the least that I can do, just to tell you face to faceI was lying to myself, now I'm dying in this hellGirl I know you're mad, I can't blame you for being madBut baby here I amBanging on your front doorMy pride spilled on the floorMy hands and knees are bruised and now I'm crawling back to youBegging for a second chanceAre you gonna let me in?I was running from the truth and now I'm crawling back to youIf you could see these tears I'm cryingTouch these hands that can't stop shakingHear my heart that's barely beatingYou will see a different manBut baby here I amBanging on your front doorMy pride spilled on the floorMy hands and knees are bruised and I'm crawling back to you (come on)Begging for a second chanceAre you gonna let me in? (let me in)I was running from the truth, now I'm crawling back to youBanging on your front door (darling)My pride spilled on the floorI was running from the truth, now I'm crawling back to you, yeahNow I'm crawling back to youCrawling back to youCrawling back to youCrawling back to you
Reminiscing stops at |6:35 PM|