[[.blOggiE .]]
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
after joining the unemployed grp, i have been slacking away, spending all mi $$ on food, clothes, and watever shit. Life is so sianz, and everydae, i juz hope to get out of the house and do something, so end up i have been wasting all my hard-earned $$$..shit...
went shopping wif oky todae, bought another racer-back t-shirt. When i reached home, mi mum was screaming, another tank-top?another sleeveless t-shirt? i was telling her, can't help lar, can't find ani nice t-shirts and due to my broad shoulder, t-shirts juz dun look really nice on my hanger shoulder at all.
lately, been watching the ioc ceremonies. In the end, London won. Yeah!! Expected..
oh ya, did i mention ian thrope is in singapore?yeah!!haiz..but din manage to c him..sianz..after all, he's stepping on the same land as me..hehe..only dist apart..haiz..
have been receving sms from kl and ts, they are enjoying themselves at nus camp. Seems so exciting and fun, can't wait for mine and all the upcoming planned activties:
Thurs - shopping wif mum
Fri - miting ex-colleagues for sakee sushi and either clubbing or ktv after tt..
Sun - mit up wif nsw, fsl, oky dey all for ktv.
Carrie Underwood - inside your heaven I've been down
Now I'm blessed
I felt a revelation coming around
I guess its right, it's so amazing
Everytime I see you I'm alive
You're all I've got
You lift me up
All my dreams are in your eyes
I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
Where the storm blows your way
I wanna be earth that holds you
Every bit of air you're breathin' in
A soothin' wind
I wanna be inside your heaven
When minutes turn to days and years
When mountains fall, I'll still be here
Holdin you until the day I die
And I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
Where the storm blows your way
I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
Where the storm blows your way
I wanna be earth that holds you
Every bit of air you're breathin' in
A soothin' wind
I wanna be inside your heaven
Oh yes I do
I wanna be inside your heaven
Reminiscing stops at |11:01 PM|