[[.blOggiE .]]
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
life in uni is so hectic..i still can't reallie adapt to the life here..studies, com stuffs, hall life..etc.. suddenly feel so sick of everythingy..so sick of mi life..
did i mention tt i went for interview last wk and was selected as the sports sec for mi sch management com, which gives mi enuff pts to stay in hall nxt yr..but being a sports sec is so so damn busy that nt onli i have to go dwn for every sports events in sch, even when thr's trning, i have to b dwn too..nw i wonder if i will still b able to go home every wkend liao..
Had mi lst official meeting wif the com todae. Uni com is so so politics la..i feel so weird, it's lyk thr r clinques within the com lo..and it's so obvious tt one grp dun lyk the other from their expression, their actions and their tones..i feel so sick lo..seeing all dese, after all, last time in jc lib com..i nvr c these kinds of thingys one lo..even though we r nt close la..but it's nvr so so politics la..haiz..to make thingys worse, thr r onli 3 year one in the com..the rest are year 2 and 3 la..haiz..
i'm so sick of him liao..he juz take mi for granted which is so unlike last time lo..i miss the way he pampered mi..haiz..i tink i start to hate him liao..his actions and watever la..haiz..but whenever, i received his mesg or c him..i can't bring miself to hate him..haiz..mabe tt wat love is and ..haiz..
start to settle dwn and do mi sch work and some revision of past lect notes..haiz..but i still feel so so unprepared..mani stuffs i feel i still dunno..haiz..
have a tok wif one of mi neighbour, py..we mentioned bout we'll still gg b neighbours nxt yr..the noisy and fun group of neighbours..haiz..but true la..if i move to other blks or other floors, i'll miss this bunch of neighbours hu is so damn noisy and fun and of coz, nice..and friendly..and caring too..worse still, if i ever move to other halls to join mi frenz, i'll miss mi hall...definitely..all mi gd frenz, mi new frenz, the shopping to jp..the dinner tgt at can 14..mi foc orientation n mi everydae memories, etc..i'll miss them alot..haiz..
oh ya, n i went to pierce mi ears liao..haiz..ts, when's ur turn?hahha
i juz love dis song..haiz..
Justin Timberlake's Never AgainWould have given up my life for youGuess it's true what they say about loveIt's blindGirl, you lied straight to my faceLooking in my eyesAnd I believed you 'cause I loved you more than lifeAnd all you had to doWas apologizeYou didn't say you're sorryI don't understandYou don't care that you hurt meAnd now I'm half the manThat I used to be when it was you and meYou didn't love me enoughMy heart may never mendAnd you'll never get to love me, againNo, no, no, no, no, noSadness has me at the end of the lineHelpless watched you break this heart of mineAnd loneliness only wants you back here with meCommon sense knows that you're not good enough for meAnd all you had to doWas apologize, and mean itBut you didn't say you're sorryI don't understandYou don't care that you hurt meAnd now I'm half the manThat I used to be when it was you and meYou didn't love me enoughMy heart may never mendAnd you'll never get to love meI wish like hell I could go back in timeMaybe then I could see howForgiveness says that I should give you one more tryBut it's too late, it's over nowYou didn't say you're sorryI don't understandYou don't care that you hurt meAnd now I'm half the manThat I used to be when it was you and meYou didn't love me enoughMy heart may never mendAnd you'll never get to love meAgainAgain, yeah, yeahAgain, again, again, yeah, yeah, yeahNever get to love me
Reminiscing stops at |8:47 PM|