[[.blOggiE .]]
Sunday, February 05, 2006
When 2 cum tgt,its isnt all about love..it’s the dependency on each other tt losing another will find it hard to survive.
Love..the feeling..is juz so superficial..it can easily fade wif time..but it’s the needs, the wants for each other tt will last a r/s..
A gal will hurt the most when the one whom her heart has grown so dependent on left her for another..
Tt’s hw hurting it is..n I knew it well..
some ppl juz go wif the crowd..in Chinese, we call it 见异思迁..here I meant frenz, nt as lovers..
Been so busy wif bo liao stuffs..and mi wrk is lagging bhind..i felt so guilty. Promised myself end of last sem tt dis sem, I’ll keep abreast wif mi wrk, lect, and tut..but it seems so much things r happening at the same time, and interrupting mi schedule. It juz mean tt all mi wrkload is piling up..i hate dis feeling..the feeling of guilt..whenever I feel tt, mi mood will change, the old bad-tempered gal seems to return lately..
Last fri, skip mi morning lect for the lst time dis sem..guilt again..i cant wake up..excuses..i’m so so tired esp after rushing ovr to hall 8 for isrg for few nites in a row..wasted mi whole nite thr, when I can clear mi wrkloads..damn!! it will cont for another wk..
So much thingys on mi mind, I juz cant recall wat happened for the past few daes..sth did happen, but I juz cant seem to rmb..short memory lately yet no time to update this pathetic blog of mine..
Reminiscing stops at |4:35 PM|