[[.blOggiE .]]
Saturday, May 20, 2006
DREAMS
(Adapted from Healing Power of sleep)
What your dreams reveal:
Anxiety
Expressed by dreams of falling, drowning or being chased or trying to run away while being rooted to the sport.
Sometimes, the dreams reveal the nature of the anxiety.
Eg, Dream of trying to finish a never-ending job may suggest a problem of overwork.
Those who long since finished taking exams may still dream of sitting an exa for which they have not revised.
Repressed Feelings
Dreams of violence indicate repressed feelings of anger.
Change and identity
Recognized symbols of major life changes include crossing bridges or doorsteps.
Being lost in an unfamiliar landscape is often a sign of anxiety about a move.
Being lost in a fog or web of confusing streets signify a loss of direction in life.
Sex
Frequent sexual dreams may indicate a high sex drive, or a sign of sexual frustration.
Death and grief
Death can symbolized as the end of the phase and is a +ve sign of rebirth.
Such dreams can leave one distraught or comforted depending on the atmosphere and events of the dreams.
***************************************
Every man has his secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.
Depressed for the past few daes, despite the going-outs almost everyday.
Don’t know y, just couldn’t sleep at night, been suffering for past few daes.
Nightmares…dreamt of me taking exams and yet I’m not ready for these exams at all. Maybe, I’m too stressed? Too anxious bout the exam, since results day is approaching..lst wk of June.
Don’t know y. No confidence for this sem’s pprs at all, the pprs are so diff from the past years’ pprs..haiz..Aniwaze, thr’s nuthun I can do bout it either, just hope for the very best and miracles to happen.
Its funny how we feel so much, but cannot say a word. Though we are screaming inside, we cant be heard.
My hall neighbour, rene once told me that I look like the optimistic, fun-loving gal. Nvr judge a book by its cover. In fact, I’m a pessimistic gal, wif a suicidal mind. On the outside, I might look crazy, siao cha bo, but no one understands what I’m thinking inside. Haiz..tt’s the bad thing! I think too much..damn..
Worrying about studies and in fact everything under the sun..damn..How I hope to be a happy-go-lucky gal..
**************************************
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
Some things are easy to forget, but some things are not..
It seems so hard, maybe it has been a daily habit for me to check on it. Time for me to quit the bad habit soon..
I wana get rid of it soon and completely..
I should be the one who’s avoiding yet it seems to be otherwise..
Maybe someone is just guilty of it..
you know, there are some things in life that will only dull with time, but it'll never go away..it's always lurking somewhere in the dark, waiting to jump on you at the most unwary of moments...
*************************************
Received an email regarding the syn-swimming..
I have to go thru the evaluation before joining the program, and this evaluation will look into the strokes.
Shit, I have such ugly strokes.
Supposedly, to have the evaluation this coming Tuesday, but have decided to postpone it to July. At least, there’s time for me to train, in addition, I wana look at my exam results before deciding if I should continue taking up this program. Moreover, this coming Tuesday, I’m going JB with my neighbours.
Went to lulu’s house todae. Supposed to go town with his sis, but ended up staying at his house reading my book. Maybe, the nightmare last night has left me depressed and too exhausted to shop or i'm too tired to going town again..
Oh ya, watched a movie on tv on wed or fri night..its nice. A movie by Angelina Jolie, The Bone Collector..Nice one..
****************************************
Plans for next week:
Meeting Edwin, JB trip with the neighbours and then going back hall for mahjong session, more shopping, meeting up with the old friends, and slacking at home watching the Korean dramas, yi dao.
Reminiscing stops at |7:46 PM|