[[.blOggiE .]]
Friday, June 30, 2006
Feeling sick. Every wk, since i started work, from monday onwards, i started to have constipation for the next five days till the wkend cums. This is so horrible. My stomach feels so bloated and sometimes i wonder, m i getting tummy and growing fat? or isit those undigested stuffs tt i haven gotten rid off. What's happening? Work stress? Cant be lo. Though i do make few mistakes sometimes, but the colleagues just tell me bout it, nvr even scold me. Not enuff fibre? I eat fruits everyday lo, some days, i had fruits 2 - 3 times a day. I even tried prunes and prune juice (taste horrendous), but all means had failed.
Mum keeps nagging about how unhealthy n harmful it is. argh, of coz i knew it.
I rmb when i was very young, less than five, i went to c a chinese physician due to the same problem. Guess wat, he actualllie use sth to help me pull the disgusting stuffs out to my anus and immediately ask me to go to the toliet at the clinic quickly. Gosh, it was so gross.
When i had another terrible time in secondary, i couldnt (aND wouldnt want) go back to the same place for the same method. Went to consult a western GP instead. I was given brown medicine, in form of tablets and it was quite effective. After tt, i tried again. It was ineffective, seems like i'm immune to it liao.
This time, i tried prune juice. Just tried it few hours ago. It tastes disgusting, just like medicine. Yucks. After tt, my stomach felt weird. Mum was scolding me for drinking a third of a bottle at one go and might get diahorrea instead. Well, i rather get tt and to get rid of my bloatedness..
Hopefully, tml will end the constipation of the week. It's friday and wkend is cuming..
The blades might look shiny but i made a promise not to touch them ever again.
Its hard not to take notice..
Ray Charles - Do I ever cross your mind
Do I ever cross your mind
Darlin' do you ever see
Some situation somewhere, somehow
Triggers your memory
And do you ever wonder
What became of all the time
And darlin' do I ever, ever cross your mind
Do you ever want to know
If all dreams go on endlessly
Or do they just run down
Somehow and gradually become
The custody of that melancholy jailer father time
And darlin' do I ever, ever cross your mind
Do I ever cross your mind
uninvited - when you're lonely
Or does that only, only happen to me
And don't you ever wonder
What became of all the time
And darlin' do I ever, ever cross your mind
Do I ever cross your mind
Uninvited when you're lonely
Or does that only, only happen to me
And don't you ever wonder
What became of all the time
And darlin' do I ever, ever cross your mind
And darlin' do I ever, ever cross your mind
Reminiscing stops at |12:04 AM|