[[.blOggiE .]]
Sunday, June 25, 2006
GERMANY IS GOING QUARTER-FINALS....Wat a match, just less than 20minutes, Germany was already in the lead, with Podolski's 2 goals. After his first world cup goal in the last match, he seems to be on fire. Incredible. I was jumping and screaming at the 2 goals. He destroyed the dreamz of the Swedes, whom wanted to take revenge by winning the match, wanted the Germans to experience the shame of losing in their own land, like wat the Germans did to the Swedes in 1992. Unfortunately, it was unsuccessful. Well done, Germans! They brought miracle and pride to their country. They came to WC with a new young team, yet under Klinsmann and Ballack, they managed to come so far, and so good.
I was expecting Klose to score, to add on to his scoreboard, but he din. Still, he's the Man of the Match, being the architect of the 2 goals scored.
It was indeed an exciting game. The next round, they might be facing a stronger opponent, Argentina. Still hope they'll win and move on to the semis.
Catching the Argentina vs Mexico match later, at 3am. Expecting Argentina to trash Mexico.
Wanted to catch all the 2nd round matches, but couldnt coz of work. These matches are so much exciting, like the Portugal playing against Nederlands. It's hard to predict which will win, but they are playing at 3 am on Monday's morning. Haiz.
--------------------------------------------------------
Lukas Podolski’s adidas +10 teamWell, to begin with, Stefan Wessels would be in goal. Let's say that he is a great person and a superb goalkeeper. And, of course, he's a former team-mate of mine with Cologne.
At left-back, I would have Roberto Carlos, who has been one of the best players in that position for a long time now.
Then, as central defenders, I would have my father, who was a professional footballer himself playing alongisde Lucio. I think that Lucio is one of the best defenders in the world at the moment with a lot of pace going forward, but my father was also an excellent defensive player in his time.
The right-back in my team would be Cafu, who also applies a lot of pressure up front and is simply a superb defender.
As for my number six, it would have to be Patrick Vieira, and alongside him would be Ronaldinho and Bastian Schweinsteiger.
On the left, I couldn’t pick anyone else but Pavel Nedved.
As for up front, I have to tell you that I would would love to play next to Ronaldo. When it comes to football, he is one of my all-time idols.
------------------------------------------------------
Friday's work has been okie, well not exactly okie. It was busy. Was rushing to meet the dateline, and I was so anxious to finish, that I made a numer of mistakes. Damn, all the numbers are making me blurred. Lunch was at Maxwell, it's my first time eating there. There are so many good, cheap and nice food. Someday, even if nt working thr, shld go thr and try other dishes. It was a surprise tt Rayneh joined us for lunch. Usually, he lunch-in lo. As usual, the guys were toking non-stop about wat to bet for the matches, and after lunch, dey went down to pool again.
My first experience of tutoring. Disastrous, is all i can describe, somemore, he demanded to have it on weekdays when i cant even make it. Call the agent le, she told me go for twice b4 ending the tuition. No choice, I unwillingly agree.
Flo called me, telling me about a month job offer, admin one, earning 1.5K. OMG..so much??!! i couldnt believe it. Temp for one month only lo, haiz, too bad, i already had a job liao. So offer the job to jon. Jon, if u get the job, u own me a treat lo. So high pay lo..
sat was spent at home, slacking and sleeping. Falling in and out of sleep, giving me a headache. Dunno why, i still feel very tired.
something is just bugging me. I just cant be there to tell u tt i'm okie. It just disturb me.
Some unspoken words hurt too much and talking about them will make me feel again. I dont tink tts wat i want..
how do u numb ur skin after the warmest touch?
Blue October - Congratulations
Is that seat taken
Congratulations
Would you like to take a walk with me
My mind it kind of goes fast
I try to slow it down for you
I think i'd love to take a drive
I want to give you something
I've been wanting to give to you for years
My heart My heart, my pain won't cover up
You left me.. hu hu hu hu
My heart won't take this cover up
You left me.. hu hu hu hu
I came to see the light in my best friend
You seemed as happy as you'd ever been
My chance of being open was broken
And now you're Mrs. him.
My words they don't come out right
But I'll try to say i'm happy for you
I think I'm going to take that drive
I want to give you something
I have wanted to give to you for years
My hearts My heart, my pain won't cover up
You left me.. hu hu hu hu
My heart My heart won't take this cover up
You left me.. hu hu hu hu
And I can't change this
I can never take it back
But now I can't change your mind (You left me)
And I can't this
I can never take this back
But now I can't change your mind
can't change your mind
(You left me)
Can't change you mind
(You left me)
(You left me)
(You left me)
(You left me)
Go away
Make it go away
Please.
Reminiscing stops at |1:04 AM|