[[.blOggiE .]]
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
the cause of my month-of-july emotional rollercoaster
I'm disappointed by you. I felt so hurt and betrayed. I thought u r one hu i can trust on. Yet, u have left me in such state.
I noe, u're used to getting ur way with some people? and i have tried to accomodate u coz u r my dear pal.
Now i've learnt my lesson, a painful lesson. i will not be that little girl who'll do anything for you anymore, especially if you talk to me as if i have to listen and give in to you. Not anymore.
I'm nt even going to feel anything about this anymore. At lst, i'm angry about wat happened, but now, i just feel it's more of let down than anythingy else.
I'm sorry. I just want it to go away, and so the drama ends. I'm done.
I'm sorry. If this matter has not been settled nor cum to an end, i would not have the mood for anything else. Dear frenz, shld i spoil ur day dis wk, do pardon me..
Reminiscing stops at |1:37 PM|