[[.blOggiE .]]
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Early morning, waoke up at 2plus am to catch the lst semi-final:
Germany vs Italy.
The Germans lost, 0-2 to the Italians at the last 2 minutes during the extra time. The first goal was a shock to the Germans as well as the supporters. Most people tot tt the match would be extended, and penalty shoot-out would proceed, and Germany might have a chance to beat Italy for the first time. Yet, it's just not Germans' day today.






It was a night of disappointment for the Germans.
Look at the tears in Ballack's eyes. So sad :(
My heart go out to them when the the Italian scored a 2nd goal.
Tears just welled in my eyes.

Still, Germany team will always be my fav..
After the match, woke up at 7 plus for work. Due to the insufficient sleep and/or the fact tt Germans lost, i woke up, short-tempered.
Bad mood for the whole day, feeling sleepy and eyes popping out soon..
Going to sleep le, have to wake up for another semi match later..
was listening to dis song in my mp3 today.
one of my fav since young..
Britney Spears - Dear Diary
Dear diary
Today I saw a boy
And I wondered if he noticed me
He took my breath away
Dear diary
I can't get him off my mind
And it scares me
'Cause I've never felt this way
No one in this world
Knows me better than you do
So diary I'll confide in you
Dear diary
Today I saw a boy
As he walked by I thought he smiled at me
And I wondered
Does he know what's in my heart
I tried to smile, but I could hardly breathe
Should I tell him how I feel
Or would that scare him away
Diary, tell me what to do
Please tell me what to say
Dear diary
One touch of his hand
Now I can't wait to see that boy again
He smiled
And I thought my heart could fly
Diary, do you think that we'll be more than friends?
I've got a feeling we'll be so much more than friends
Reminiscing stops at |9:58 PM|