[[.blOggiE .]]
Friday, July 21, 2006
Finally, the bio sci foc camp is over. Just five days of camp, but it was fun and enjoyable. It was my lst fac/sch camp, and kinda regret nt gg for it in year 1.lol. As usual, i was chao-ta after the camp, and my shoulders are in pain, and started to peel soon.
It was a camp tt bond the small cohort of bio sci students tgt, get to noe both seniors and freshies better.
A camp which i was initiated and officially welcomed to the bio sci family. I was "forced" to undergo the initiation with all the funny teases which was supposed to be for freshies only. Since it was my first sch camp, i had no choice but to go thru it with the juniors. However, it was fun and it was all worth it.
A camp which I had my virginal attempt of kayaking to. It was my first time trying out kayaking at camp chrisitine out in the big frightening sea. It was fun and exciting. Someday, gonna try it again.
A camp which i lost my senses and bcum another siao cha bo. I haven been so crazy ever since grad from jc. This camp has waken up the crazy inner me and once again, i was cheering and being the mad me again.
Overall, it was a fun camp, a camp that left a great impression in the deespest part of my heart.
All i could say tt, this camp was well organised and ESTaDoes RULEZ and GAJUGA ROX!
Will definitely miss my og, and all the fun, lame jokes we had. The Crazy moments with the seniors, Lanpei, taichong, 3C, andy, jas, nicholas, YY, Alicia, Champ, Jackson, the juniors, Hui-lin, Yi Roe, Michelle, Junie, Adeline, June, Hutt, Benjamin, Christine, Christopher, Jing Wen
Though we did not win the best OG, but we had the best cheer and of coz, the best OG in my heart...
Looking froward to our gathering this coming week!
Will upload the camp fotos and those i took during the hols soon...
Was toking to a fren tt time, wondering if dis yr hall foc will b such fun too.
Maybe coz we may seem bonded on the surface, however, within the clinques, we know tt there are conflicts, misunderstanding..
It might be hard for us to have such crazy moments tgt..
The coming week is a wk of rest, preparation of nxt camp and moving back into my new hall room. Cant wait to move into my new room. Wonder how's it lyk....And of coz, meeting my dearest gajuga's ppl..
James Blunt - Fall at your feet
I'm really close to night
And I feel like I'm moving inside her
Lying in the dark
And I think that I'm beginning to know her
Let it go
I'll be there when you call
And whenever I fall at your feet
Do let your tears rain down on me
Whenever I touch your slow turning pain
You're hiding from me now
There's something in the way that you're talkin’
Words don't sound right
But I hear them all moving inside you
Go nowI'll be there when you call
And whenever I fall at your feet
Do let your tears rain down on me
Whenever I touch your slow turning pain
The finger of blame has turned upon itself
And I'm more than willing to offer myself
Do you want my presence or need my help?
Who knows where that might lead
I fall
The finger of blame has turned upon itself
And I'm more than willing to offer myself
Do you want my presence or need my help?
Who knows where that might lead
I fall at your feet
Reminiscing stops at |11:36 PM|