[[.blOggiE .]]
Monday, July 10, 2006
The world cup has cum to an end, with the Italians emerging as the Champions for the 4th time.
It was an exciting match with both teams still at draw even after the extra time. It was the penalty 5-3 tt force the French to be the runner-up. The disappointing moment shld be the scene when Zizou was being sent off the field for head-butting. It was a shame to end his international career like dis. Poor Zidane.Still, congrats to him for winning the adidas golden ball, closely followed by Cannavaro (italy) with the adidas silver ball and lastly Pirlo (also from Italy), the adidas bronze ball.
Other winners include:
Lev Yashin Award to Buffon for being the best goalkeeper in the world
Adidas Golden Shoe was taken by Klose by being the highest scorer, followed closely by Crespo and Ronaldo.
Gillette Best Young Player given to Podolski (yeah!)

The Champions

Podolski, winner of the young player award

Did u realise tt the ball used in finals is colored gold?
With the end of the soccer event, night life seems empty without the company of the matches, the cheering in the neighborhood and of coz, the sms-es sending to one another on the matches.
Now, at night, it's just about surfing the net, watching tv programmes and vcds. Boring!!
My work is also coming to an end. Tml will be the official last day of work. Shant mention bout how much i'll miss deustche again.
Recently, i've been damn suay, miting obstacles for the past few mths. Kl was suggesting i shld go bai bai. Ya, tink i shld lo. Meeting so much problems one after another and it was getting on my nerves, so short-tempered lately. Haiz, shld stop myself from getting angry so easily. Haiz, else i wld be aging soon....
I guess u simply just have to learn to find joy in the simple things in life.. One minute of angry is 60secs loss of happiness..(quoted)
ya, and thanks dose hu listen to my rantings and cursing and swearing dis morning. Felt so much better after tt. Oops, and i just ruin my image of being swt gentle gal in front of all of u.lol.
Thanks cs, kl, ts n stan. Thanks a lot..
Dun ask me y i'm being so pissed. Dun wana repeat my story again.
Watched Pirates of the Caribbean again last night on channel 5. It was last shown in 2003.
I wana watch the Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest. It's opening on 13th July, this coming thurs. Anyone wana watch?

Heard Pirates of Caribbean At World's End is in the making n will be shown nxt year. Cant wait.
I love Jack Sparrow. He's just so cool..
People, do chk dis out.
http://www.xanga.com/FeatherHailtreeIt was done by my dear cousin.
A beautiful song..
Augustana - Boston
In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun...
Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed... you said...
You don't know me, you don't even care,
You don't know me, you don't wear my chains...
Essential and appealed, carry all your thoughts across
An open field,When flowers gaze at you...
they're not the only ones who cry
When they see you
You said...
You don't know me, you don't even care,
You don't know me, you don't wear my chains...
She said I think I'll go to Boston...
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
I think I'll go to Boston,I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice...
Boston... where no one knows my name...
Somewhere in my subconsciousnessI heard ur voice n i smiled just to noe tt u were thr..
Reminiscing stops at |10:12 PM|