[[.blOggiE .]]
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
have to blog about my post-exam (post-bms 203 exam) feelings before i settle down to study for forensic science quiz tml..lol..so much to mention...
Yeah, bms 203 tcm diagnostic exam is FINALLY over, after a wk of muggings, muggings n more muggings..Overall, the ppr was okie (well, everyone finds it ok oso), nt as bad as i thought. Aniwaze, i have cleared my 6AUs, yeah..20 more AUs to go..
post-exam mood: shagged!! but relaxed and relieve
Felt so tired after exam, but still have to tahan till 5 plus pm, after the new tcm module, emperor's canon of internal medicine. ya, from the name, can c hw cheem and boring it is lo. It's just lyk chinese literature..omg...i hate this!! It just put me to sleep, esp the monotonous voice of the professor. haiz. hw m i gg to do for this 6 AU subj lo??!!
Had a nap, just nw, but still feeling tired. Must be suffering from the insufficient slp last nite lo. Couldnt slp last nite at all, was tossing and turning for about 2 hours b4 i finally got into my dreamland.
And now, i felt to tired to study for the forensic science quiz for tml..Haiz..My brain is nt in the right state to study, it needs some rest now..haiz..still gt to rush my anatomy assignment constitute 20 % of the module due on thurs, and lab report..Haiz..
Romance is definitely in the air..
some of my freshies are in love..hehe..one just cum over to my room and tell me about it, but the guy just dun wana reveal hu isit..haiz..lol
and tml, we gg 2 hav mid autumn festival celebration..hehe..
and the actual day is dis friday!! yumyum..moodcakes!!hehe
and nxt wk, one of the day is a special day...
noe it???!!!
Seem lyk post-203 exam is exciting..
Mum was telling me, a diff of 3 yrs is nt gd..3 is nt gd..aiyo, at lst i tot it's just my mum being superstitious, instilling her crapping stuffs in me. What i find it atonishing was tt yj's mum said the same thing too...omg..MUMs are just MUMS..
Oudated short update on the one wk hols..
Well, nuthun much, except mugging and mugging for just solely bms 203..haiz
and of cuz, spending time wif dear..movie, studying in library, dinner, supper..
and i finally tried dear's kaya bread (the one he been boasting about)..lol
Yup, went to watch Stay Alive last friday. Well, the plot is kinda predictable...and lotsa nice movies cuming up lo, CANT WAIT!!
yup, and happy bdae to jing and kl last monday!!!
it was so sweet of u...
to cum all over here to wish me "all the best", the night b4 my exam..
to hand me the lucky apple..
the sight of u..
the little hug..
the sweet little mesgs
seems to work wonder,
removing all traces of stress..
the little things u do..
the little thoughts u have..
the sweet little talks we have..
just warm my heart every moment..
It would be wonderful if we could just lie thr, forgetting about the world..
thank you for being thr..
A classic from 1993?hehe
Puff DAddy - I'll be missing you
[Intro: Puff Daddy]
Every day I wake up
I hope I'm dreamin
I can't believe this shit
Can't believe you ain't here
Sometimes it's just hard for a nigga to wake up
It's hard to just keep goin
It's like I feel empty inside without you bein here
I would do anything man, to bring you back
I'd give all this shit, shit the whole knot
I saw your son today
He look just like you
You was the greatest
You'll always be the greatest
I miss you Big
Can't wait til that day, when I see your face again
I can't wait til that day, when I see your face again...
Yeah... this right here (tell me why)
Goes out, to everyone, that has lost someone
That they truly loved (c'mon, check it out)
[Verse One: Puff Daddy]
Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show
I laced the track, you locked the flow
So far from hangin on the block for dough
Notorious, they got to know that
Life ain't always what it seem to be (uh-uh)
Words can't express what you mean to me
Even though you're gone, we still a team
Through your family, I'll fulfill your dream (that's right)
In the future, can't wait to see
If you open up the gates for me
Reminisce some time, the night they took my friend (uh-huh)
Try to black it out, but it plays again
When it's real, feelings hard to conceal
Can't imagine all the pain I feelGive anything to hear half your breath (half your breath)
I know you still living your life, after death
[Chorus: Faith Evans]
Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinkin of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you
[Puff] I miss you Big
[Verse Two: Puff Daddy]
It's kinda hard with you not around (yeah)
Know you in heaven smilin down (eheh)
Watchin us while we pray for you
Every day we pray for you
Til the day we meet again
In my heart is where I'll keep you friend
Memories give me the strength I need (uh-huh) to proceed
Strength I need to believe
My thoughts Big I just can't define (can't define)
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
Us in the 6, shop for new clothes and kicks
You and me taking flicks
Makin hits, stages they receive you on
I still can't believe you're gone (can't believe you're gone)
Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath)
I know you still living you're life, after death
[Chorus]
[Faith Evans] Somebody tell me why
[Interlude: Faith Evans]
On that morning
When this life is over
I know
I'll see your face
[Outro: 112]
Every night I pray, every step I take
Every move I make, every single day
Every night I pray, every step I take
[Puff] Every day that passes
Every move I make, every single day
[Puff] Is a day that I get closer
[Puff] To seeing you again
Every night I pray, every step I take
[Puff] We miss you Big... and we won't stop
Every move I make, every single day
[Puff] Cause we can't stop... that's right
Every night I pray, every step I take
Every move I make, every single day
[Puff] We miss you Big
[music fades out]
Better get going, start reading my forensic sciene notes despite how reluctant my brain is..haiz..
n it's gg to be 11pm lo...haiz..
ohm is feeling shagged..but happy!!!
Reminiscing stops at |10:57 PM|